Andrew has over 25 years of real estate experience resulting from a carefully carved career path within the industry. His past assignments have included residential and commercial lending (debt and equity), real estate asset management and real estate development.
Andrew has lived and worked in both Toronto and Orlando, Florida, and has extensive real estate experience across Canada as well as most major US markets in the southeast and southwest regions. Prior to joining CBRE's Debt & Structured Finance (DSF), Andrew held executive positions at a large US developer, a "big five" Canadian bank, a Canadian based real estate equity investor, and a US-based commercial lender. Since 2005, Andrew has assisted in developing the CBRE DSF platform into a market leader with over $2 billion in mortgage loan brokering over the past 24 months alone and is consistently a top producer on the team. Based out of the Toronto downtown office, Andrew manages CBRE's key large and medium sized institutional and private company relationships.
- Member, National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Member, Canadian Institute of Mortgage Brokers and Lenders (CIMBL)
- Member, Mortgage Bankers of America (MBA) Association
- UBC Mortgage License Financing Course
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Central Florida - Orlando, Florida
- MBA, University of Central Florida - Orlando, Florida