Brad Belcher is Director of CBRE’s Strategic Partnerships Account Director for Valuation & Advisory Services, and is responsible for client servicing, business development and operations management of non-traditional valuation products such as Evaluations.
Brad coordinates the Evaluations of commercial real estate for a large and diverse clientele throughout the Americas. He joined CBRE in November of 2017, and has been active in the real estate appraisal field since 2005.
Prior to joining CBRE, Brad was a Senior Director at Cushman and Wakefield. He specialized in appraising various commercial property types including office, retail, industrial, special-use properties, and other property types. He was also involved with C&W’s Alternative Valuation Product Group, where he assisted with operations, serviced clients, and provided evaluations for various properties and clients throughout the Southeast. Brad has also worked for Atlanta-based appraisal firms McColgan & Company, and DS Murphy & Associates. He is a designated Member of the Appraisal Institute (MAI).
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Designated Member of Appraisal Institute
- Licensed as a Real Property Appraiser in:
- North Carolina
- South Carolia
- University of Georgia
- Bachelor of Arts, Telecommunications
- Completed over three-hundred hours of specialized education required for Certified General Real Property Appraiser classification
- Advanced education required for MAI membership, including: Advanced Income Capitalization, Advanced Sales Comparison and Cost Approaches, and Advanced Applications
- Annual continuing education required by the Appraisal Institute and State Appraisal Boards.
- Bancorp South Bank
- Banner Bank
- Fifth Third Bank
- First Horizon Bank
- Hanmi Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Huntington Bank
- Kitsap Bank
- Towne Bank
- Truist Bank
- US Bank