Brad Ruppel is an Executive Vice President with the Institutional Properties team in Philadelphia, PA. He has over 15 years of experience in commercial real estate specializing in valuation and disposition of investment properties, land sales, recaps, pre-commits and larger complicated transactions covering the entire Northeast with deep focus in Greater Philadelphia. In 2020, the team completed 59 Industrial transactions totaling 37.8 million square feet representing $4.47 billion in total value.
Brad is a member of the Institutional Properties Philadelphia team, a ten-person team which focuses on the disposition of industrial investment properties primarily in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware and Northern Maryland. He joined CBRE in 2007. Prior to joining CBRE, Brad worked as a Financial Analyst with the Acquisitions Group at LaSalle Investment Management, spending 2 years in their Baltimore office, as well as over a year in their Munich, Germany office.
Brad is also a member of CBRE National Partners, a partnership that delivers superior strategy and execution over the industrial property life cycle. Located in the 8 key logistics hubs, the 72 investment sales and support professionals connect local market insight to a national capital markets perspective. Enhanced by a fully integrated debt platform, the National Partners team are able to achieve remarkable results for their national, regional and local clients. In 2020, the team successfully completed 291 transactions totaling 236 million square feet with an aggregate value of $20 billion.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member - Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society
- Committee Member - Tri-State Young Real Estate Professionals Group
- Recipient of the “Gary J. Beban Teamwork Award” - 2011
- Loyola College of Maryland, Bachelors of Business Administration, Finance
- Income & Growth Logistics Portfolio - CT & MA | 2,942,053 SF | Industrial
- Johnson & Johnson - Tobyhanna, PA | 1,368,817 SF | Industrial
- 1 True Temper Drive - Carlisle, PA | 1,226,525 SF | Industrial
- Principio Commerce Center I - North East, MD | 1,148,890 SF | Industrial
- Amazon Hartford - BDL1 Fulfillment Center - Windsor, CT | 1,017,517 SF | Industrial
- Amazon Southern NJ - Logan Township, NJ | 1,016,116 SF | Industrial
- I-81 Fortune 500 Distribution Portfolio - Mechanicsburg, PA & Mountain Top, PA | 1,005,200 SF | Industrial
- AEW Capital Management
- American Realty Advisors
- Angelo Gordon & Company
- Banner Oak Capital Partners
- Black Creek Group
- Bridge Development Partners, LLc
- CBRE Global Investors
- CIM Group
- Cohen Asset Mangagement, Inc.
- Crow Holdings Capital
- Dermody Properties
- Endurance Real Estate Group
- Equus Capital Partners, Ltd.
- Exeter Property Group
- Gladstone Commercial Corporation
- Global Logistics Properties
- Hackman Capital Partners
- High Street Realty Company, LLC
- Hillwood Investment Properties
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Liberty Property Trust
- Matrix Development Group
- MRP Realty
- Oaktree Capital Management, LLC
- PCCP, LLC
- PNC Realty Investors, Inc.
- Principal Global Investors
- Sitex Group
- Stoltz Real Estate Company
- The Morris Companies
- Trammell Crow Company
- USAA Real Estate Company
- Woodmont Industrial Partners