Brent E. Matthews is a Senior Appraiser for the Valuation & Advisory Services within the Southeastern Region in the Orlando, Florida office. His background includes nearly 30 years of appraisal experience including a wide breadth of appraisal and consulting assignments throughout Florida, concentrating primarily on North, South and Central Florida, as well as the coastal areas.
Mr. Matthews specializes in land, institutional, industrial, office, retail and special use properties at CBRE. He also has extensive experience in single family residential, subdivision, net lease and eminent domain and litigation assignments.
He is a Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the State of Florida and a Candidate for Designation of the Appraisal Institute. His clients include local banks and credit unions, large national lending institutions, developers, corporate property owners and attorneys, as well as city, county and state agencies.
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Florida, RZ 1809
- Appraisal Institute Candidate for Designation
- University of South Carolina, Columbia, South Carolina, Bachelor of Science; Finance and Marketing
- Valencia Community College, Orlando, Florida, Associate of Arts
- Wofford College, Spartanburg, South Carolina
- Cox Enterprises
- Fifth Third Bank
- McCoy Federal
- SunTrust Bank
- Silver arch Capital
- Avanti Property Group
- The Gladstone Group
- Cummings, Inc.
- Residential Capital Group
- Iberia Bank
- KB Homes
- Boyd Watterson
- Encore Housing
- Genova Group
- AMP Group, Inc.
- Hampshire Companies
- Patriot Equestrian, LLC
- UCF Foundation
- Morrison Grove Capital Advisors