As a Senior Analyst of Client Strategy Consulting for CBRE's Labor Analytics, Brian manages, plans, and coordinates activities for Labor Analytics' research projects. He ensures that project goals are accomplished within a prescribed time frame and client specific parameters. Brian works closely with Labor Analytics consultants and their clients to review project proposals and assist them in planning the determined time frame. He is responsible for defining process and procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing requirements, allotment of available resources to various phases of projects and arranges assignment of project personnel.
In addition, Brian is responsible for the qualitative data integration of wage surveys, employer interviews, and competitive industry analysis and labor news briefs. He interacts with industry employers, economic development agencies, government officials and staffing companies to obtain accurate data research for strategic labor market analysis.
Prior to joining CBRE in July 2007, Brian was a Wealth Management Relationship Specialist for Bank of America. Brian evaluated personal and business portfolios helping clients maximize their financial assets.
In 2014 Brian completed his Master of Public Administration with an Emphasis in Government and Policy from Grand Canyon University. He gained key competencies and administrative skills in the areas of human capital development, policy and governance. Course work included key concepts of leadership, and an overview of how the science of organizational behavior contributes to effective leaders and managers. Utilizing these enhanced skills, Brian assist Labor Analytics to identify and provide solutions for the unique issues facing public sector as well as large corporations across the globe.
- African-American Network Group (AANG), one of several CBRE networking groups focused on fostering and promoting the value of diversity within CBRE
- CoreNet Global annual H. Bruce Russell Global Innovator's Award, Global LaborView, 2011
- Team of the Year Award—Corporate Services, 2006 & 2007
- Top Corporate Services Team, 2005
- Arizona State University, Tempe Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies Public Administration/Mass Communication Synthesis
- Grand Canyon University Master of Public Administration, Emphasis in Government & Policy