Chris Eckles is a Senior Vice President in CBRE’s Atlanta Industrial Services Group. He provides strategic planning and real estate solutions to his clients through a developed process which emphasizes cost reduction, space efficiency and flexibility. This unique process driven approach enables Mr. Eckles to apply creative solutions to complex situations, delivering optimum value to his clients.
His capabilities include site selection, build to suit, lease/purchase negotiations and designing and implementing portfolio management strategies with product expertise in distribution, manufacturing, food grade and cold storage facilities.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Eckles was a professional actor for 10 years, appearing in multiple network television series and feature films.
A native of Monroe, Georgia, Mr. Eckles attended the University of Georgia. He lives in Brookhaven with his wife and three sons and is actively involved with Peachtree Road Methodist Church, Habitat for Humanity and various cancer research fundraising efforts.
Recent Lease Transactions
- CEVA Logistics | 404,000 SF
- US Cold Storage | 295,000 SF
- RR Donnelley | 275,000 SF
- KSI Trading Corporation | 240,000 SF (multiple locations)
- Crane Worldwide Logistics | 213,000 SF
- FMH Conveyors/Duravant | 195,000 SF (Build to Suit)
- JFC International | 140,000 SF
- CEVA Logistics | 153,000 SF
- RJ Schinner | 120,000 SF
- Kings Hawaiian | 112,000 SF (Build to Suit)
- Snyder’s – Lance | 96,000 SF (multiple locations)
- American Fiber Packaging | 80,000 SF
- RoadTex Transportation | 74,000 SF (multiple locations)
- Zebra Technologies | 60,000 SF
- Nishimoto Trading Co. | 60,000 SF
- Universal Studios | 55,000 SF
- Motorola Solutions | 55,000 SF
Recent Sale Transactions
- Atlanta Pallet Rack | 500,000 SF
- The Georgia Corporation | 210,000 SF
- Atlanta Liquidation | 200,000 SF
- The Georgia Corporation | 117,000 SF
- US Cold Storage | 44 Acres for a Build to Suit
- B.A. in Communications, The University of Georgia