Christian Devlin joined CBRE in 2006 in the San Francisco office and relocated to the Atlanta office in 2013. Over the past 13 years, Christian has worked on broad range of assignments including both tenant and landlord representation in two of the top 10 technology and commercial real estate markets in the U.S.
Christian’s practice is devoted entirely to advising fast growing technology companies. Christian’s extensive knowledge of the commercial real estate sector, combined with his deep understanding of technology companies ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies, enables him to craft creative, unique solutions for his clients.
Christian is heavily involved in Atlanta’s technology community, with roles ranging from serving as the first ever commercial real estate agent to Chair the MIT Enterprise Forum Atlanta to co-hosting Venture Atlanta’s kick-off breakfast for the past 6 years.
Mr. Devlin is also a leading member of CBRE’s global Technology and Media Practice, where he was elected to serve as part of the Executive Committee. CBRE’s Technology & Media Practice was formed specifically to address the needs of growing companies in the tech/media sectors across an international real estate landscape.
- California State Polytechnic University, Bachelor of Science; Business Administration
Partial Client List
- Eaton Corporation
- Florence Healthcare
- Ladder Now
- NCC Group
- Redtail Technology
- Revel Systems
- MIT Enterprise Forum of Atlanta – Advisory Board Member, Nominating Committee Co-Chair, and former Chapter Chair
- Venture Atlanta – Selection Committee Member and Breakfast Panel Co-Host
- Atlanta Tech Leaders – Co-Founder
- Guest blogger for Venture Atlanta, Atlanta Tech Village, and Hypepotamus
In the News