Dominic Dostie is a Vice President in the Ottawa CBRE office. Over the past 14 years at CBRE, he has concentrated on office properties and providing strategic real estate solutions to his clients. Dominic has founded his practice on cultivating long term relationships with clients and local owners. Major projects have included lease acquisitions and space dispositions, implementation of occupancy cost reduction strategies and advanced lease renewals for technology companies, business advisory firms, national associations and not-for-profits.
Dominic's primary focus is representing office occupiers and owners by listening to their needs, developing creative real estate solutions that fit and providing advice during the transaction process. Dominic has achieved numerous milestones in his career and is recognized by his peers for his strong work ethic, reliability and providing good service.
Having successfully represented landlords in the past, Dominic's ability to understand the ramifications of a transaction from both sides enables him to devise creative and effective real estate solutions for office occupiers.
Dominic is the founder of the Ottawa Office Leasing Team, where he works along side David Glick-Stal, Sales Representative and Tessa Laberge, Sales Representative to better service office occupiers.
- LEED AP (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design – Accredited Professional)
- Member of the Canadian Green Building Council
- Member of the CBRE Sustainability Practice Group
- Real Estate License registered with the Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO)
- University of Ottawa, Bachelor of Commerce - Honors degree
- Algonquin College, Architectural Technologist Diploma
- CBRE University 101 & 102
- Anthony Macauley Associates
- Canada Post
- Canadian Electricity Association
- Canadian Housing Renewal Association
- Catana Reporting Services
- Concept Share
- CBRE Limited
- David Aplin Recruiting
- Engineers Canada
- GEOS Corporation
- Harmony Medical Inc.
- Infrastructure Ontario
- Interis / BDO
- McCord Travel
- Metro News
- Minto Commercial Inc.
- Nunavut Sivuniksavut
- Nunavut Tunngavik Inc.
- Quantum Management Services
- Rheinmetall Canada Inc.
- Si Systems
- Slate Properties Inc.
- SLR Consulting (Canada)
- The Code Factory
- UA Canada
- Winfund Software Corp
- Zafin Labs
- 130 Slater Street: Repositioned 130,000 sq. ft. office tower
- Ciena: Completed a number of Lease transactions totaling 613,000 sq. ft.
- CBRE Limited: 14,000 sq. ft. LEED Silver office lease
- 251 Laurier Avenue: 55,000 sq. ft. office building acquisition