Dylan A. Brown is a Sales Assistant in the Phoenix CBRE office specializing in Retail Investment Sales. He joined Andrew Fosberg and Phoenix Retail Investment Properties in 2016. As a Sales Assistant, Dylan supports the team in the marketing and sale of retail properties by maintaining existing client relationships, financial underwriting and providing insightful market information.
Dylan began his commercial real estate career in 2014 in CBRE’s Research Department, specializing in retail properties. During his time in research, Dylan gained in-depth market knowledge and analytic skills that have transferred seamlessly to his current role as Sales Assistant with Phoenix Retail Investment Properties.
The team’s strategy is to help investors acquire commercial real estate with education and confidence, and to help sellers maximize market positioning and financial return on every asset by providing highly-customized market data, thorough financial analysis, and unparalleled service levels.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- ULI - Urban Land Institute, Young Leaders Group - Partnership Forum
- ICSC - International Council of Shopping Centers - Member
- GPEC - Greater Phoenix Economic Council - Ambassador
- The University of Arizona - Eller College of Management, Finance & Entrepreneurship
- The University of Nanjing - Eller Global Cohort