Galen Masterson is focused on providing strategic information and professional advice to both owners and users of office space in Toronto, enabling them to maximize the return on their investments in real estate. Galen has represented multiple Fortune 500 companies globally and has also held senior roles in both tenant and landlord positions. As a trusted real estate advisor, Galen has a true insight into all sides of the transaction. Galen's clients also benefit from his financial acumen and leadership character gained in part from his studies at the Ivey Business School.
- During 4 years of asset management, achieved and maintained a firm wide high 95% occupancy rate across 2,000,000 sq. ft. of DREAM Office REIT's downtown portfolio (2011-2015)
- As a senior member of BMO's corporate real estate team negotiated a 500,000 sq. ft. renewal at First Canadian Place (2010)
- Member, Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- MBA, Ivey Business School (2015)
- HBA, Ivey Business School (2003)
- DREAM Office REIT - Director, Leasing, 2,100,000 sq. ft. Managed Portfolio
- BMO Bank of Montreal - Senior Manager, Office Portfolio, 500,000 sq. ft.
- DBS Bank (Shanghai), 56,000 sq. ft.
- Wyeth Pharmaceuticals (Shanghai), 45,000 sq. ft.
- Harvard Business School (Shanghai), 30,000 sq. ft.
- Orrick, Herrington, Sutcliffe LLP (Shanghai), 22,000 sq. ft.
- Cossette Communications - Sublease (Toronto), 15,000 sq. ft.
- Boyden Executive Search (Toronto), 12,000 sq. ft.