Greg began his career in real estate in 2000 and joined CBRE in 2001. He graduated from the University of Western Ontario with a degree in Geography (Urban Development).
Greg has experience with all types of commercial real estate transactions over his career but currently focuses his time on Office and Retail leasing and sales.
Greg obtained his Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Designation in 2008 and is an active committee member with the CCIM Institute.
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- LEED® Accredited Professional
- Member of the London and St. Thomas Real Estate Board
- Past Chair of the London & St. Thomas Regional Commercial Council
- Past Chair of Regional Commercial Council of OREA
- University of Western Ontario, Honours B.A. in Geography Urban Development
- Dollar Tree - Tenant Representation
- Robarts Clinical Trials - Tenenat Representation
- ICORR Properties International - Landlord Representation
- York Developments - Buyer Representation
- Infrastructure Ontario - Tenant Representation
- Dream Office Management Corp. - Landlord Representation
- Penretail Management - Landlord Representation
- FedEx Office - Tenant Representation
- Cara Foods - Tenant Representation
- 339 Westminster Avenue - 7,000 SF - $640,000 - Office Sale
- 545 Richmond Street, London - 8,000 SF - $625,000 - Retail Sale
- 380 Wellington Street / 275 Dundas Street - 28,000 SF - Office Leases - Landlord Representation
- Robarts Clinical Trials - 33,000 - Office Lease
- Infrastructure Ontario - 90,000 SF - Office Leases - Tenant Representation
- 944 Leathorne Street - 32,000 SF - Investment Sale - Seller Representation