Gregory Walsh possesses a unique skill set in developing strategic real estate plans. Gregory’s keen understanding of the challenges that his clients face and his consultative approach give him the ability to formulate strategic real estate solutions resulting in significant savings in time and money, thus having a positive effect on his clients’ human and financial capital.
- 607 N Nash St, El Segundo, CA | Office/Flex Sale | $27,250,000
- 535 Victoria Ave, Venice, CA | Office Sale | $8,600,000
- Edge at Campus El Segundo | Office Sale | $2,700,000
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- LACRA- Los Angeles Commercial Realty Association
- Hofstra University, Bachelor of Business Administration
- Air Tahiti Nui
- AMA Consulting Engineers
- Artissimo Designs
- Athene Asset Management
- Bowman and Brooke
- Clearfreight, Inc.
- Griffin Capital
- Hanes Brands, Inc.
- Marlin Equity Partners
- PT Gaming
- Teledyne Controls
- Transmarine Navigation Corp.
- Zynga, Inc.