Gregory Walsh is a First Vice President at CBRE, specializing in office tenant and landlord representation and the disposition of office and industrial properties. Accordingly, Gregory’s multifaceted and keen understanding of the challenges that his clients face, the motivations of all parties involved and his consultative approach give him the ability to formulate strategic real estate solutions resulting in significant savings in time and money. His energy and determination have aided him in successfully completing over 300 transactions in excess of 4.7 million SF in the South Bay market over the last 2.5 years.
Recent Relevant Lease Transactions
- Sanrio Inc. | 2050 W. 190th | Tenant Rep | 21,268 SF
- Boston Warehouse Trading Corp. | 2154 W. 190th | Tenant Rep | 5,438 SF
- Confidential | 1861 Western Way | Landlord Rep | 11,000 SF
- Solinco | 1843 Western Way | Landlord Rep | 12,000 SF
Recent Sale Transactions
- 500 N Nash St., El Segundo, CA | Office/Flex Sale | $11,097,000 | 25,982 SF
- 4909 Lakewood Blvd, Lakewood | Office Sale | $10,400,000 | 51,768 SF
- 607 N Nash St, El Segundo, CA | Office/Flex Sale | $27,250,000 | 65,000 SF
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Los Angeles Commercial Realty Association
- Hofstra University, Bachelor of Business Administration
- Air Tahiti Nui
- Artissimo Designs
- Athene Asset Management
- Bowman and Brooke
- Clearfreight, Inc.
- Griffin Capital
- Hanes Brands, Inc.
- Marlin Equity Partners
- PT Gaming
- Teledyne Controls
- Transmarine Navigation Corp.
- Zynga, Inc.
- AMA Consulting Engineers