As a Vice Chairman of CBRE, Mr. Chapman's professional expertise is in overseeing global and national accounts, combining transaction management, portfolio management and strategic planning. Prior to the merger with CBRE, Mr. Chapman was Principal with Trammell Crow Company.
Henry Chapman has completed over $8 billion in lease transactions covering 14 million square feet over the past 27 years. The majority of these transactions have been in representing the needs of large office users. He has received the region’s “Transaction of the Year” award seven times, for the representation of tenants in particulary noteworthy assignments. In 2010, he was named Top Producer nationwide for CBRE, and was ranked second in the country in 2011.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Board of Directors, Baltimore-Washington Chapter of CoreNet
- Board of Directors, Greater Washington Association of Commercial Realtors
- Washington Board of Trade
- Northern Virginia Technology Council
- Ohio Wesleyan University, B.A., 1979
- CoreNet Global, Master's in Corporate Real Estate (MCR), 2006
Partial List Of Experience Overseeing large corporations With National Requirements
General Services Administration
Mr. Chapman helps lead the CBRE Global Corporate Services team in the management and execution of the GSA’s National Brokerage contract. This includes transaction and project management for a portion of their 175 million square foot leased portfolio, nationally.
CGI Group, Inc.
Mr. Chapman heads the CBRE team in performing all of CGI’s real estate needs throughout the two million square foot national portfolio. This work includes portfolio alignment, lease administration, transaction management, workplace solutions, project management and relocation management.
Securities and Exchange Commission
Mr. Chapman leads the CBRE team performing all of the SEC’s leasing and project management across the United States.
- American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
- Bank of America
- BP Amoco
- CGI Group, Inc.
- Communications Workers of America
- General Services Administration
- InterAmerican Development Bank
- Intersections, Inc.
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Transportation Security Administration
- Union Labor Life Insurance Company
- United States Postal Service