A Senior Associate with CBRE’s Advisory and Transaction Services, Jamie Swirtz specializes in office properties, exclusively representing Landlords and Tenants in the Southeast Valley (Tempe, Chandler, Mesa and Gilbert). He began his commercial real estate career in CBRE Research in 2009 and has since cultivated extensive relationships in both the brokerage and local business communities. A Mesa native who grew up in the industry, he leverages a keen understanding of the available product to craft a detail-oriented sales approach around that real estate.
Jamie is driven by a commitment to integrity and client relationships, combining a strong work ethic and intimate knowledge of the Southeast Valley to help clients identify the right real estate solutions.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Arizona Real Estate License
- CoreNet Global Arizona Chapter Board Member and Director of Young Leaders
- Make-A-Wish Foundation Wish Grantor
- Phoenix Suns Charities
- “Rookie Broker of the Year” 2016 NAIOP Arizona
- “Rookie of the Year” 2014 CBRE Phoenix
- “36 Under 36” CoreNet Global Young Leaders to Watch
- Arizona Blue State
- Bacal Law Group
- Community Connections
- Cornerstone Home Lending
- Country Financial
- Guy Brown PLLC
- L.B.A. Realty
- Level 3
- M.C. Strauss Company
- Penta Building
- Pierceful Solutions
- Pro AZ Properties
- Reliance Management
- Sunny Mesa, Inc.