Jeff joined CBRE in 1996 after spending the previous three years at another national commercial real estate company. Jeff is a Vice President with CBRE and specializes in downtown and suburban office leasing. During his 22-year career, Jeff has consistently proven himself as a top producer. Jeff is known in the industry as a trusted strategic advisor to the landlords and tenants that he represents.
In the last 5 years, Jeff has been involved in over 190 transactions, totaling more than 1.5 million square feet of office space –of these transactions, 62 have involved tenants larger than 10,000 square feet. Jeff's extensive knowledge and experience are valued assets to both clients and the team, and have played an integral role in the successful completion of many major assignments and opportunities.
- Member of Building Owners and Manager Association
- University of Alberta, Bachelor of Commerce Degree
- Slate Properties
- Ford Credit
- Ford, 80,000 sq. ft.
- IBM, 52,000 sq. ft.
- TD Bank, 85,000 sq. ft. (numerous deals)
- Bredin Institue, 65,000 sq. ft.
- WCB, 44,000 sq. ft.
- GreatWest Life, 35,000 sq. ft.
- Slate Properties, 270,000
sq. ft. Represented the landlord in
successful lease up program
- United Nurse, 28,000 sq. ft.
- Dell, 120,000 sq. ft.