Joel Frank is widely considered to be one of the leading commercial real estate professional in Los Angeles. He is based in CBRE’s Century City office as Senior Vice President where he focuses on the sales and leasing in Los Angeles.
A 31 year veteran of Los Angeles’ commercial real estate brokerage community, Mr. Frank has sold over 300 properties in his career and represented landlords on thousands of transactions totaling over 25 million square feet of space. He has also developed major corporate leasing accounts with Bank of America, Facey Medical Foundation, Providence Healthcare, National Bank of California and Union Bank.
Mr. Frank also has over 25 years of experience working in multi-markets with transactions done in San Diego, Orange County, Palm Springs, San Francisco, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Chicago, Houston, Detroit, and Honolulu.
Among his office building sales, are some of the most well-known transactions in Los Angeles. Mr. Frank joins CBRE from First Property Realty Corporation where he was a Principal and consummated over $2 billion of sales transactions in his 21 years with the company.
Mr. Frank is a graduate of Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business School where he specialized in real estate. As an active member of the community, he maintains affiliations with Los Angeles Commercial Real Estate Association (LACRA), City of Hope (Young Leaders), The Buckley School and the Indiana University’s Alumni Association. Mr. Frank Sponsors an internship program with Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business.
Mr. Frank lives in Bel Air with his wife Janice, daughter Devon and son Nicholas.
- Beverly Hills Chamber of Commerce - Commercial Broker of the Year :: 1998 & 2005
- Los Angeles Business Journal –Broker Recognition Awards - Largest Westside Sale :: 9100 Wilshire (1998) & Westside Towers (1999)
- Los Angeles Business Journal - Broker Recognition Awards - Largest Medical Building Sale For Los Angeles (2016)
- Top Broker - Knight Frank Faulkner Baillieu Los Angeles Office (1992)
- Crane’s Detroit Business - 2000 Broker Recognition Award - Largest Multi-Family Sale :: North Park Apartments (770 units)
- CBRE Top 20 Club 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017