Jordan Kaplan is a Senior Associate in the New York Tri-State Region Retail Services Group working with Executive Vice President Eric Gelber specializing in both landlord and tenant representation for some of the most prominent names in New York City real estate. Jordan is responsible for business development, transaction implementation and advisory support for his clients, bringing highly creative leasing strategies, a broad industry network, and a well-rounded understanding of the Manhattan & Outer Boroughs retail real estate landscape. As a testament to his hard work, CBRE senior leadership recognized Jordan in 2018 with the Ascending Young Professional Award.
Most recently, Jordan was involved in two of NYC’s largest and most complex transactions—completing leases with Quality Branded Restaurants at 1345 Avenue of the Americas and Avra Estiatorio at 1271 Avenue of the Americas - representing Fisher Brothers and Rockefeller Group, respectively.
Prior to joining CBRE in the spring of 2017, Jordan was an Associate at Cushman & Wakefield where he was involved in both landlord and tenant retail representation. It was at C&W where Jordan developed a deep understanding of NYC’s Outer Borough real estate landscape. Before C&W, he began his career with Midtown-based Winick Realty Group where he represented both landlords and retailers and completed more than 25,000 square feet of transactions in his first two years in the business.
- Rockefeller Group, 1271 Avenue of the Americas
- Avra Estiatorio | 17,000 sq. ft.
- Ted's Montana Grill | 6,200 sq. ft.
- Fisher Brothers, 1345 Avenue of the Americas
- Quality Branded Restaurant Group | 9,700 sq. ft.
- Wagamama | 8,200 sq. ft.
- Fisher Brothers, 605 Third Avenue
- Wagamama | 5,500 sq. ft.
- L&M Development, 200 Wythe Avenue, Williamsburg, Brooklyn
- Muji | 8,000 sq. ft.
- Stahl Real Estate, 141 Lawrence Street, Brooklyn
- Circa Brewing Company | 8,000 sq. ft.
- One Soho Square | 9,500 sq. ft.
- Salt Bae / Nusr-Et Steakhouse
- 220 Park Avenue South | 8,000 sq. ft.
CBRE Ascending Young Professional Award, Retail - 2017/2018
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, New York
- Member, Real Estate Board of New York, Manhattan Retail Committee
- Member, ICSC
- University of Colorado at Boulder, Bachelor of Science in Political Science
- University of Colorado at Boulder, Leeds School of Business, Certificate in Applied Business
L & M Development
Stahl Real Estate
The Related Companies
Tishman Real Estate