As a Senior Associate in CBRE’s Fairfield/ Westchester County office, Joseph Weaver provides occupier and investor representation, strategic planning, consulting, investment sales and portfolio management services throughout the northern suburbs of New York and Connecticut. Joseph leverages the latest occupier trends, technology and resources provided by CBRE’s global platform to help reposition Class A and B office buildings, creating positive outcomes for his clients. His perspective on directing capital improvements, refining value propositions and altering market perceptions has increased asset values in his respective markets. As a member of a team consisting of David Block and Steven Greenbush, Executive Vice Presidents with over 50 years of combined experience, Joseph ensures his clients receive high-quality, attentive service, coupled with seasoned expertise.
Outside of work, Joseph is an avid outdoorsman who enjoys hiking, fishing and spending time with his dogs. He volunteers with Shatterproof, a national non-profit organization dedicated to fighting addiction, as well as the American Brain Tumor Association where he contributes his time and talent to fundraising for the organization. Additionally, Joseph volunteers with his local chapter of Habitat for Humanity.
- CBRE Global Investors, Norwalk, CT
- CBRE Global Investors, Stamford, CT
- Capital Equities Group, Norwalk, CT
- Aegean Capital, Stamford, CT
- New England Investment Partners, Stamford, CT
- New England investment Partners, Stamford, CT
- Polymer Management Associates, Stamford, CT
Select Tenant Representation
- AHAE Press, Inc.
- Chartwell Law
- FujiFilm North America
- National Kidney Registry
- Saxena White
- Temple University; Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance and Real Estate Member, Real Estate Society