Keith Baker, CCIM, has been a commercial real estate agent in the Kansas City area since 1985. At CBRE he specializes in representing Tenants/Landlords and Buyers/Sellers of office and medical office properties.
Keith began his real estate career with Jones and Company Realtors, the original developers, leasing and managing agents for the Corporate Woods Office Park. At CBRE he currently markets space in one of the largest multi-tenant office & technology listings in Kansas City, the Summit Technology Campus in Lee’s Summit, Missouri. Keith recently completed a lease extension and expansion for the Cerner Corporation at Summit Tech with a transaction value of $35 million. To accommodate the Cerner lease, Keith negotiated a lease termination with Truman Medical Center, saving the Hospital $5 million in remaining lease obligation.
Keith works on the national brokerage account for the General Services Administration and have represented the following federal agencies in their search for space: Drug Enforcement Agency, Social Security Administration, Corp of Engineers, Homeland Security and Health and Human Resources.
Other experience includes repositioning a Topeka company headquarters building into a speculative multi-tenant office building. It was leased to 98% and then sold to a Topeka based investor. Keith has also developed a 20,000 square foot headquarters office building for a technology company in the Southlake Technology Park, located in Lenexa, Kansas, and worked on a development team for a new 30,000 square foot medical office building in the North Oak Medical Park. He has also recently worked on site selection assignments for Bank of Oklahoma, Diagnostic Imaging and Sabates Eye Centers.
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Licensed in both Missouri and Kansas
- University of Kansas, Bachelor of Science; Journalism with a concentration in business studies
- GSA - Multiple Federal Agencies - Site selection in Missouri and Kansas
- Summit Technology Campus - Leasing Agent, 98% occupied
- US Bank - Site selection work for a new 180,000 SF service center
- Creekwood Professional Park - Leasing Agent, 91% occupied.
- The Doctor's Building - Leasing Agent, 98% occupied.
- New Longview - Leasing Agent for this new, expanding "new urbanism" development
- Bank of Oklahoma - Site selection for Kansas and Missouri corporate locations
- Diagnostic Imaging Centers - Client representation work opening two 15,000 SF imaging centers
- National Cable Television Cooperative - Located the land and coordinated the development process of a 20,000 SF headquarters building
- Consolidated Association of Railroad Employees - Repositioned a 60,000 SF headquarters building into a speculative multi-tenant office building and sold it
- Single Tenant Headquarters Building - 140,000 SF lease negotiation with Hills Pet Foods - a division of Colgate, Palmolive.
- Urgent Care of Kansas City - Landlord representation for a new urgent care clinic.
- General Services Administration (GSA)
- US Bank
- Creekwood Medical Buildings, LLC
- KPERS Realty Holding
- Diagnostic Imaging Centers
- Sabates Eye Centers
- North Oak Medical Park, LLC
- Bank of Oklahoma
- Carstar Automotive
- Consolidated Association of Railroad Employees
- Foulston & Siefkin Law Firm
- Kansas Special Olympics
- National Cable Television Cooperative
- AEW Realty Advisors
- Gale Communities – New Longview Mixed Use Community
- Truman Medical Center