Kevin Crowe is a Director with over fifteen years of real estate appraisal experience. Mr. Crowe is in the Valuation & Advisory Services Group’s Chicago office in the Midwest Region. Geographical regions covered include Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin. Mr. Crowe concentrates on the appraisal of retail properties including regional malls, power centers, neighborhood/community centers and single tenant net leased assets in addition to auto dealerships and related property types. Mr. Crowe also has experience with special use properties including high schools, colleges/universities, student housing projects and residential treatment centers.
Prior to joining CBRE in 2000, Mr. Crowe began his appraisal career with Cushman & Wakefield.
- Designated Member, Appraisal Institute (MAI)
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser: State of Illinois (No. 553.0001637)
- Certified General Appraiser: State of Indiana (No. CG40700632)
- Bachelor of Arts Economics and Bachelor of Arts Political Science – Millersville University, Millersville, PA
- Lifestyle and Outlet Shopping Centers – Geneva Commons, Geneva, IL; Streets of Woodfield, Schaumburg, IL; Tanger Outlets, Wisconsin Dells, WI; Promenade, Bolingbrook, IL
- Colleges and Universities – St. Xavier University, Chicago, IL; Concordia University, River Forest, IL; Trinity Christian College, Palos Heights, IL
- Residential Treatment Centers – Proposed UCAN CITY Campus, Chicago, IL; Indian Oaks Academy, Manteno, IL; Timberline Knolls, Lemont, IL
- Regional and Super Regional Malls – Westwood Mall, Jackson, MI; Birchwood Mall, Port Huron, MI; Cross County Mall, Mattoon, IL; University Mall, Carbondale, IL; Village Mall, Danville, IL; Peru Mall, Peru, IL; West Park Mall, Cape Girardeau, MO
- Other Assignments – One North State Street, Chicago, IL; 33 North Dearborn Street Office, Chicago, IL; Bricktown Square, Chicago, IL; Proposed Bill Jacobs BMW, Naperville, IL; Proposed BMW Dealership, Orland Park, IL