Kyle Richardson is responsible for managing CBRE's Commercial Valuation business across Australia. Our Valuation & Advisory Services covers all major metropolitan areas across the country and all major client groups, including banks, REITS, fund managers, corporates, government and private clients. We offer services across all core commercial asset classes including retail, office, industrial, residential development, retirement and health care, hotels and other going concerns and specialisations.
Kyle has strong technical skills in real estate and business valuation and analysis and significant transactional experience in real estate finance incorporating senior debt, mezzanine debt, preferred and common equity. He specialises in structured products such as commercial mortgage backed securities and credit tennant lease transactions and has created and managed a specialised real estate credit enhancement fund and a real estate opportunistic fund. He has been involved in a number of financings of significant, landmark real estate projects and CMBS issuances.
- Certified Practicing Valuer (CPV)
- Fellow of the Australian Property Institute
- Australian Property Institute “Young Achiever of the Year 2002”
- Associate Diploma in Valuation, Sydney TAFE
- Bachelor of Business (Management), University of Technology
- Masters of Applied Finance, Macquarie University