Head of Occupier Services for the Tri-State Region, Executive Managing Director Kyle Schoppmann holds multiple roles at CBRE. As Market Leader for Manhattan, Kyle oversees day-to-day sales operations for all CBRE lines of business in this market. She holds responsibility for the development and management of our Advisory & Transaction Services professionals, directing the creation and implementation of tools and training that drive their success. In her additional role as chief strategist, she leads the annual strategic planning process for the Tri-State Region.
Kyle joined CBRE as Managing Director, Brokerage Services in 2007, assumed responsibility for Capital Markets as Senior Managing Director in 2009, and in 2014 was promoted to Executive Managing Director. She also serves as the executive sponsor of CBRE’s Tri-State Women’s Network and leads CBRE’s national Advancing Diversity initiative.
Kyle has more than 20 years of experience in sales strategy, training and professional development. She was previously a Consulting Partner at PricewaterhouseCoopers and then IBM, where she worked closely with C-level executives on complex change initiatives. In that position, Kyle led global teams who were responsible for sales and marketing strategies, enterprise software development and execution, business process improvement and change management. Prior to IBM, Kyle held various sales and marketing positions at the Dow Chemical Company.
Currently she serves as a board member of the Lower Manhattan Cultural Council, where she chairs the Real Estate Committee, and sits on the board of the British-American Business Council, a transatlantic advocacy group for leading organizations throughout the U.K. and U.S.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member, Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY)
- CBRE President's Performance Award, 2013, 2010 and 2007
- CBRE Gary J. Beban Teamwork Award, 2012
- CBRE Think Big! Award, 2012
- David Rockefeller Fellow, 2009-2010, Partnership for New York City
- CBRE Manager Innovation Award, 2009
- CBRE Benjamin Arthur Banker Education Excellence Award, 2008
- University of Michigan, Stephen M. Ross School of Business, MBA in Finance
- Duke University, Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering