Matt Manoogian began his real estate career with CBRE in 2014 and has successfully assisted with many transactions in the Long Island market. Matt has extensive experience working on behalf of tenants in the purchase or leasing of space and in the sale of commercial properties.
Mr. Manoogian is responsible for providing a broad range of advisory services to both private-sector and public-sector clients. His primary role is to facilitate, manage and execute both the acquisition and disposition process for clients.
As a member of Commercial Industrial Broker Society of Long Island (CIBS), Mr. Manoogian is an active member of the brokerage community. Matt is also a valuable addition to the Advisory & Transaction Services team of Martin Lomazow, Philip Heilpern and Pat Kaplan, one of the top producing teams on Long Island.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- NYS Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- Broker Member, Commercial Industrial Broker Society of Long Island (CIBS)
- CIBS 2016 Rising Star Award recipient
- College of Charleston, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in commercial real estate and a minor in Environmental Studies.
- Achieve Beyond
- American Diabetes Association (ADA)
- B&G Foods
- Black Box Network Services
- C & S Wholesale Grocers
- Citrin Cooperman
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group
- Farrell Fritz, PC
- General Electric Health Care
- Gould Investors
- GreenPath Debt Solutions
- Newtek Small Business Finance
- Publishers Clearing House
- Quest Diagnostics
- RXR Realty
- Samson Management