Mike Friedman has been a real estate broker in the Dallas/Fort Worth and Texas markets for over 45 years. He specializes in retail leasing, disposition, lease-back sales, strip shopping center sales and retail land sales. He has represented numerous clients across North America including 7-Eleven, Blockbuster, Radio Shack, Pep Boys and Lone Star Restaurants to name a few.
Actively involved in the community, Mike is currently a member of the Board of Directors for the Harvard Real Estate Board, Chairman of the Board for UNT's College of Arts and Sciences, Jewish Family Services, A United Way Agency, Temple Emanu-El, UNT Jewish Studies Program, Advisory Board Boy Scouts of America; and Circle Ten Council.
Formerly, Mike was a member of the Board of Directors for Juvenile Diabetes of Dallas, the Jewish Federation of Dallas, Dallas Hebrew Free Loan Association, and Cancer Foundation for Life. He was formerly on the Board of Trustees for Plano Independent School District, was Chairman of the Board for Legacy Senior Communities Plano/Dallas, was a past president of the Bicentennial lions club, and was a "Smiley the Clown" performer for terminally ill children at Children's Medical Hospital and Medical City Hospital for 25 years. He was also a part of the UNT Alumni Association.
Professional Affiliations & Accreditations
- Stemmons Service Award, 2006
- UNT Outstanding Alumni of the Year, 2013
- Hillcrest High School Alumni of the Year, 2015
- National Honoree by the Hebrew Free Loan Association, 2010
- Eagle Scout
- Member of The North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR)
- Member of International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Master's in Design Studies – Harvard University; Cambridge, MA, 1992
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology – University of North Texas; Denton, TX, 1972