Michael Oretsky specializes in tenant representation, and agency leasing of Industrial properties in South Florida. The team of Tom O’Loughlin, Larry Genet, Jake Zebede, Larry Dinner and Michael Oretsky represent over twelve million square feet, and pride themselves on being the multi-market institutional leasing team in South Florida.
He earned his Bachelors degree from Indiana University, Bloomington majoring in Management and Finance. His financial background is used as an asset for Institutional owners, and gives him a unique perspective to real estate.
Michael was born and raised in Broward county and has extensive knowledge of the market and surrounding area. He works to assist clients in achieving their business and financial objectives within their real estate portfolio.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – State of Florida
- NAIOP – National Association of Industrial and Office Professionals
- Realtor Commercial Alliance
- Head of South Florida CBRE Rising Professional Organization
- Indiana University Bloomington, Bachelor of Science
- Adler Real Estate Partners
- Berkeley Partners
- Link Industrial Partners
- Bridge Development
- Brookfield Properties
- Clarion Partners
- EastGroup Properties
- First Industrial Realty Trust
- Stockbridge Capital Group
- TA Realty
- Mapletree Investments