Michael Oretsky specializes in agency leasing of Industrial and Office properties, working with Tom O’Loughlin and Larry Genet to represent over twelve million square feet across South Florida.
He earned his Bachelors degree from Indiana University, Bloomington majoring in Management and Finance. His financial background is used as an asset for Institutional owners, and gives him a unique perspective to real estate.
Michael was born, and raised in Broward county, and has extensive knowledge of the market, and surrounding area. He works to assist clients in achieving their business and financial objectives within their real estate portfolio.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – State of Florida
- NAIOP – National Association of Industrial and Office Professionals
- Realtor Commercial Alliance
- Head of South Florida CBRE Rising Professional Organization
- Indiana University Bloomington, Bachelor of Science
- Berkeley Partners
- The Blackstone Group
- Bridge Development
- Clarion Partners
- Duke Realty
- EastGroup Properties
- First Industrial Realty Trust
- IDI Logistics
- Stockbridge Capital Group
- TA Realty
- Gramercy Property Trust