Professional Property Advisor Experience
Natasha’s areas of expertise include residential development for both private sale and delivery to the build-to-rent/private rented sector, residential led mixed-use development and existing residential investments. She has direct experience in value-add on build-to-rent developments from design inception through to a stabilised investment position.
Natasha also provides strategic advisory generally relating to financial feasibility and options analyses, and transaction advice/delivery typically with respect to large-scale, master-planned development projects, acting for both public and private sector clients.
Natasha’s experience encompasses the commercial and residential property sectors both across New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
Real Estate Affiliations
- Registered Valuer, New Zealand Institute of Valuers
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- RICS Registered Valuer
- Member of the RICS Australia and New Zealand panel, developing Build-to-Rent sector guidance for Australasia
- Member of the Property Institute of New Zealand
Real Estate Industry Awards
- RICS New Zealand: Young Achiever of the Year 2016
- Property Institute of New Zealand: Young Property Professional of the Year 2016