Nick Pappas is a Vice President in CBRE Chicago’s Occupier Practice Group. He recently launched Chicago’s new Transaction Management “Center of Excellence” Group, which focuses on helping service and win new LMA-based middle-market accounts.
Nick came to CBRE Chicago from JLL, where he was a Vice President and held various Transaction Management roles. Most recently, he served as the National Lead of Transaction Advisory Services in Canada on the HSBC account and Transaction Lead for the Shell account. Prior to his work at JLL, Nick was on the redevelopment team for the Palmolive Building with Draper and Kramer, Inc. based in Chicago.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Magnificent Mile Association
- Corenet Global
- CCIM Illinois-Associate
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Illinois Real Estate Forum
- MRICS Candidate
Licenses & Certifications
- State of Illinois Real Estate Broker License
- State of Illinois Registered Investment Advisor
- Master of Arts in Real Estate with Finance Concentration, University of Illinois