Peter N. Shikar
First Vice President
Advisory & Transaction Services
2 Tower Center Blvd.
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
Peter Shikar joined CBRE in 2011 as a Vice President and is based in the East Brunswick, New Jersey office. He has been a New York and New Jersey licensed commercial real estate salesperson since 2005 and focuses exclusively on office leasing and sales, providing occupier and owner representation throughout northern and central New Jersey.
Specializing on strategic planning and developing long-term real estate solutions for his clients, Mr. Shikar brings a broad range of skills with more than 14 years of experience in sales, marketing and new business development.
Serving on the landlord’s behalf, he has represented numerous prestigious landlords throughout the state, including KABR Real Estate Investment, Ivy Realty and Hampshire Real Estate. Mr. Shikar has completed occupier representation assignments on behalf of Verizon, Dole Fresh Foods and Suntrust Bank.
Prior to his move into commercial real estate, Mr. Shikar held various positions at companies such as Morgan Stanley and Deutsche Bank.
- M. Alfieri Co. | 880,000SF | Landlord Agency
- KABR/Justin Corporate Center | 60,000 SF | Building Sale
- KABR/Dish Network | 57,000 SF | Relocation
- CityMD | 44,000 SF | Headquarters-Relocation
- The KRE Group/Gain Capital | 44,000 SF | Relocation
- Premiere Healthcare Exchange | 17,000SF | Headquarters - Relocation
- w2bi | 15,000 SF | Headquarters – Relocation
- CityMD | 12,750 SF | Relocation
- Global Turnkey Systems | 9,500 SF | Renewal/Restructure
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, New Jersey
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, New York
- City University of New York, Baruch College, Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance, MBA Executive
- New York Real Estate School
- Hampshire Real Estate
- Ivy Realty
- KABR Real Estate Investment
- The Silverman Group
- Accordia Realty
- The KRE Group
- M. Alfieri Co.
- Meritage Properties