Peter N. Shikar
Advisory & Transaction Services
2 Tower Center Blvd.
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
Peter Shikar joined CBRE’s East Brunswick office in 2011 as a Vice President. He has been a New York and New Jersey licensed commercial real estate salesperson since 2005, focusing exclusively on office leasing and sales, providing tenant and owner representation throughout northern and central New Jersey.
Specializing on strategic planning and developing long-term real estate solutions for his clients, Mr. Shikar brings a broad range of skills with more than ten years of experience in sales, marketing and new business development.
Serving on the landlord’s behalf, he represents numerous prestigious landlords throughout the State, including KABR Real Estate Investment, Ivy Realty, and Hampshire Real Estate. He has completed tenant representation assignments on behalf of Verizon, Dole Fresh Foods, and Suntrust Bank.
Prior to his move into commercial real estate, he held various positions at companies such as Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank and Konica Minolta Business Solutions.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, New Jersey
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, New York
- City University of New York, Baruch College, Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance
- City University of New York, Baruch College, Master of Business Administration
- New York Real Estate School, Continuing Education
- M. Alfieri Co., 880,000 SF, Landlord Agency
- The KRE Group/Gain Capital, 44,000 SF, Relocation
- Premiere Healthcare Exchange, 17,000 SF, Headquarters relocation
- w2bi, 15,000 SF, Headquarters - Relocation
- Global Turnkey Systems, 9,500 SF, Renewal/restructure
- KABR/Justin Corporate Center, 60,000 SF, Building sale
- Hampshire Real Estate
- Ivy Realty
- KABR Real Estate Investment
- The Silverman Group
- Accordia Realty
- The KRE Group
- M. Alfieri Co.
- Meritage Properties