Philip J. Weber, CCIM, CPM, is a First Vice President with CBRE with over 25 years real estate experience in the Tampa Bay area. During this time, Mr. Weber has had numerous successes for clients such as MetLife, Ryan Companies US, TerraCap Group and Edgewood General Partnership. He has successfully represented either Landlord or Tenant in over eight million square feet of office lease negotiations. Prior to joining CBRE in 1995, Mr. Weber was responsible for the property management and leasing services for The Allen Morris Commercial Real Estate Services Company.
Recent Significant Lease Transactions
- Bank of America - 115,000 SF at Bank of America Plaza
- Wellcare – 76,000 SF at Tampa International Business Center
- Vology – 60,000 SF at Bay Vista
- Quintairos Prieto Wood & Boyer, P.A. – 31,000 SF at Towers of Westshore
- Member, Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute (CCIM)
- Member, Institute of Real Estate Management, Chapter 44
- Member, NAIOP (National Association of Industrial & Office Properties)
- Member, BOMA (Building Owners and Managers Association)
- Member, Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Tampa Downtown Partnership
- Member, Westshore Alliance
- University of Florida, Bachelors of Science
- Certified Property Manager, Institute of Real Estate Management
- Certified Commercial Investment Manager
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Florida
- Allstate Life Insurance
- American Home Savings Bank
- Armenia, LLC
- Crestar Bank
- Cynwyd Investment
- Edgewood General Partnership
- Fireman’s Fund Insurance Co.
- First Union National Bank
- Golden Shore Line
- John Hancock
- Marine Midland Bank
- Mori Investments, Inc.
- Old Republic
- Realty Equity Partners, Inc.
- Ryan Companies US, Inc.
- Switch & Data
- TerraCap Group
- The Travelers Insurance Co.
- Thrivent Financial
- Westbrook Partners