Shigeko Mizutani is the Head of Valuation Advisory & Consulting Services for Japan, leading valuation and consulting business with primary focus on supervision of assignments, client management for cross border investors and corporations as well as overall business development. She is a Licensed Real Estate Appraiser of Japan and holds MRICS and MAI designations.
Shigeko has over 15 years' experience in real estate industry, having substantial experience in valuation advisory and consulting for different types of properties, management of sizable portfolio valuations and providing various advisories on real estate assignments. She started her career in financial industry; prior to joining CBRE, she has worked for Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, UBS Global Asset Management and Fitch Ratings.
She is currently Vice Chairperson of International Committee for Japan Association of Real Estate Appraisers and a member of RICS Japan Council.
Shigeko’s role is described in the following:
- Market Valuations - Office, Retail, Industrial, Hotel, etc.
- Client Relationship Management - Non-Japanese clients
- Business Development - Non-Japanese clients
- Quality Assurance for cross-border clients' assignment - Japanese and non-Japanese clients
- Supervision of consulting and advisory work/projects -Japanese and non-Japanese clients
Management and coordination of assignments - Japanese and non-Japanese clients
Valuation industry leadership - Japanese and international