Simon Clark is a market leader and member of CBRE's National Tech and Digital Media Practice group. Located in the SF Peninsula, Simon is focused on enhancing client business outcomes by partnering with decision makers and applying intelligent strategies to best address client needs.
Helping leading companies manage their national real estate portfolios, Simon is recognized as a top performer amongst his peers for demonstrating the ability to understand client needs, evaluate unique market opportunities, and realize a range of desired outcomes.
For twenty years, Simon has advised on all phases of real estate strategy addressing unique needs that include leasing and investment in specialized assets including office, lab, and R&D.
Simon began his commercial real estate career in 1998 in London, UK and was recruited to the US in 2001. As a Chartered Surveyor he draws on experience in all aspects of professional and corporate real estate within the office and life science sectors in both landlord and tenant representation. Before joining CBRE, he was a Managing Director for Grubb & Ellis' San Francisco Peninsula Office.
Significant Leasing Assignments
- 1720 El Camino Real, Burlingame
±104,327 SF - Medical
- 1000 Marina Blvd, Brisbane
±114,000 RSF - R&D/Office
- 2001 Junipero Serra, Daly City
±383,123 SF - Office
- 1900 Alameda de las Pulgas, San Mateo
±113,000 SF - R&D/Office
- 1201 - 1235 Radio Road, Redwood Shores
±89,455 SF - Office
Significant Investment Assignments
- DC Station, 2001 Junipero Serra, Daly City
- 1000 Marina Blvd., Brisbane
- The Pointe @ Redwood Shores, 1201 & 1235 Radio Road, Redwood City
- Rivian Automotive
- Dollar Shave Club
- NAIOP – Best Lease Transaction, Peninsula (2018) – 7000 Marina Blvd.
- CBRE National Top Producer – Top 10% (2018, 2020)
- CBRE National Top Producer – Top 20% (2014, 2016 - 2020)
- CBRE SF Peninsula Top Broker – (2014-2020)
- CBRE SF Peninsula Top 5 Producer (2014-2020)
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member - The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Member - Corenet
- Simon is an active advisor and contributor to The Pablove Foundation, a foundation dedicated to improving the lives of children living with cancer and investing in underfunded pediatric research.
- University of Westminster, Bachelor of Science; Urban Estate Management, London, UK