Stephen Hershfield is a Senior Associate on the Michigan Multifamily Team. He combines his finance background and property valuation experience to aggressively pursue disposition solutions for clients across Michigan and the region. Stephen began his career at a CBRE affiliate in 2011 where he specialized in corporate services, asset dispositions, and investment sales.
Mr. Hershfield is a big advocate of lifelong learning, shown by earning his CCIM designation in late 2018 and currently training to become Argus certified. Stephen is heavily involved in the greater Lansing business community through the Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce (2018 Ambassador of the Year), holds multiple volunteer board member positions, and is a mentor to many Michigan State University students.
- NAR: National Association of REALTORS®
- MAR: Michigan Association of REALTORS®
- CBOR: Commercial Board of REALTORS®
- MiCAR: Michigan Commercial Alliance of REALTORS®
- Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce Ambassador
2018 Ambassador of the Year
- Michigan High School DECA Board of Directors (Past Chairman)
- Michigan State University Phi Gamma Delta Purple Legionnaire
- Grand River Connection: Board Member - Special Events Chair
- East Lansing Emerging Leaders Graduate, 2015
- CBRE Cares Participant
- Michigan State University RBC Mentor
- Michigan State University, BA; Finance, Honors College
- CCIM Designation, October 2018
- Pursuing Argus Certification
- H Inc.
- HB Fuller
- Wickfield Properties
- The Sterling Group