Charlotte, NC 28244
Tom Kurtz is a Senior Managing Director within the Global Workplace Solutions Management Consulting Practice at CBRE. The team’s area of focus is on organizational design, outsourcing excellence, CRE-to-Line of Business customer relationship management (CRM), operating model design and improvement, and strategic business alignment and planning.
Prior to CBRE, Mr. Kurtz held leadership roles as both a corporate end user and management consultant, including:
- Bank of America, Corporate Workplace Executive for various lines of business, including Global Technology and Operations, Global Banking and Markets, Global Corporate Banking, and Bank of America Home Loans and Legacy Asset Servicing; 2008-2015
- The Hartford Financial Services Group, Assistant Vice President, Workplace Delivery, providing leadership and oversight to all enterprise-wide real estate and workplace planning, customer relationship management, performance management and large-scale capital projects; 2006-2008
- Booz|Allen|Hamilton, Senior Associate in the Organization and Change Team focusing on advising real estate and shared services clients., serving an array of public and private sector clients through large scale organizational restructurings and centralizations of real estate and other support operations, business strategy evaluation, strategic real estate planning, and program management implementations; 1999-2006
In addition, Mr. Kurtz has prior professional experience in workplace consulting and retail management and operations.
Mr. Kurtz is a Corenet Global member, serves on the faculty of the Masters in Corporate Real Estate (MCR) program, is an Advisory Board Member for Corenet Global’s The Leader Magazine, and is a frequent speaker and moderator at national conferences on a wide range of real estate and management related topics.
- Master of Business Administration, Washington University in St. Louis, 1999
- Master of Science in Architecture, University of Virginia, 1990
- Master of Corporate Real Estate designation, Corenet Global