Tom is a Senior Managing Director and serves as a Division Director in the CBRE Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) East Division. In this role, Tom oversees the strategy and operations for a portfolio of corporate accounts across multiple industry sectors. Prior to this role, Tom served as the GWS Management Consulting Practice Leader from 2015 through 2018, advising clients on organizational design, outsourcing excellence, CRE-to-Line of Business customer relationship management (CRM), operating model design and improvement, strategic business alignment and change leadership.
Prior to CBRE, Tom held leadership roles as both a corporate real estate end user and management consultant, including:
- Bank of America, Corporate Workplace Executive for various lines of business, including Global Technology and Operations, Global Banking and Markets, Global Corporate Banking, and Bank of America Home Loans and Legacy Asset Servicing; 2008-2015
- The Hartford Financial Services Group, Assistant Vice President, Workplace Delivery, providing leadership and oversight to all enterprise-wide real estate and workplace planning, customer relationship management, performance management and large-scale capital projects; 2006-2008
- Booz|Allen|Hamilton, Senior Associate in the Organization and Change Team focusing on advising real estate and shared services clients., serving an array of public and private sector clients through large scale organizational restructurings and centralizations of real estate and other support operations, business strategy evaluation, strategic real estate planning, and program management implementations; 1999-2006
In addition, Tom has prior professional experience in workplace consulting and retail management and operations.
Tom is a CoreNet Global member, serves on the faculty of the Masters in Corporate Real Estate (MCR) program and is a frequent speaker and moderator at national conferences on a wide range of real estate and management related topics.
- Master of Business Administration, Washington University in
St. Louis, 1999
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture, University of Virginia,
- Master of Corporate Real Estate designation, CoreNet Global