100 East Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Alan is a location-agnostic agent for companies that are tenants or owner-occupants of office and industrial buildings. Alan interfaces with executives, real estate managers, or designated project teams to align transactions or real estate portfolio objectives with corporate strategies. Value to customers is achieved through experience and CBRE’s unmatched platform. Since becoming a 100% commission-based salesperson in January 1997, Alan has closed 696 transactions. In 2021, the end-user represented 47 of 52 transactions ranging from leases to the sale of vacated corporate property to a sale-leaseback. These end-user transactions included 15 outside of Maryland. Alan’s end-user expertise is balanced by CBRE’s industry-leading global reach, management-led selection of out-of-state CBRE agents, and countless additional CBRE resources. Additional resources could include Location Intelligence for market selection, Project Management for tenant improvement estimates, competitive bidding, coordination, etc., or Portfolio Services to track lease obligations, tenant’s rights, and cost relative to market rents.
Alan Grace entered the commercial real estate brokerage industry in October of 1995. Alan’s career includes seven years at Insignia’s Baltimore office. Just prior to CBRE’s 2003 acquisition of Insignia, Alan became a principal at a boutique commercial real estate investment firm and split time between end-user focused transactions and acquisitions for the investment firm. The firm grew to 15 buildings. In January 2012, Alan joined CBRE in partnership with industry veteran and existing CBRE salesperson, Ketch Secor.
Education & Community
- University of Maryland Baltimore County, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science; 1995
- The John Hopkins University, Carey Business School, Edward St. John Real Estate Program, Master of Science in Real Estate Development; 2005
- The Baltimore Station, Volunteer Member of the Board of Directors
- U.S. Naval Academy Midshipman Sponsor
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Maryland Real Estate Commission Salesperson’s license; 1995
- Maryland Real Estate Commission Associate Broker’s license; 2005
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM); 2008-2012
- U.S. Green Building Council Accredited Green Associate (LEED GA); 2011
- Advanced Thermal Batteries
- Altus Group US
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Camber Corporation
- First Data Corporation
- Ford Motor Company
- Hillman Solutions Corp.
- Stanley Black & Decker
- SYSCO Corporation