Andrew Hartley is a Director for the CBRE Hotels Valuation & Advisory team, while being stationed in the New York office. With more than ten years of professional experience in the hospitality industry, he has provided market and financial services for all types of real estate projects. Mr. Hartley’s areas of specialization include market and financial feasibility analysis for dozens of hotel and conference center projects, non-branded boutique hotel projects, specialized expertise with oil and gas-related hotel projects, and luxury hotel projects.
Clients include private hotel owners and developers, all major sources of debt financing, all major hotel companies, and numerous municipalities and public agencies. Andrew has assisted clients on assignments throughout the South Central Region of the U.S., including all of Texas, Louisiana and the southern Midwest.
Prior to joining CBRE Hotels Valuation & Advisory, Mr. Hartley was a consultant with PKF Consulting USA, which was acquired by CBRE in 2014. Additionally, Andrew was an assistant manager/trainer for the Hilton University of Houston. He was in charge of training students regarding the operations and service techniques needed to run a full-service hotel with an emphasis on food and beverage.
- Oklahoma State University, College of Arts and Sciences, Bachelors of Fine Arts, Theatre Performance
- University of Houston, Conrad Hilton College of Hotel and Restaurant Management, Masters of Hospitality Management
Areas of Expertise
- Market and financial analysis of all types of hospitality industry assets
- Special expertise with hotel and conference center projects
- Economic impact and gap analysis of various public projects, as well as oil and gas industry-related hotel projects
- Various luxury hotel projects including hotels and residencies
- National and Regional Lending Institutions (Bank Holding Companies and Commercial Banks)
- All Major Hotel Companies (Marriott International, Hilton Worldwide, InterContinental Hotels Group, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Omni Hotels and Resorts)
- Numerous Municipalities and other Public Entities
- Hotel Management Companies (Aimbridge Hospitality, Benchmark Hospitality, Valencia Group)
- Private Sector Developers, Owners, & Investors (Harrell Hospitality, Hines, Gatehouse Capital, Howard Hughes Hospitality, New Horizon)