Anthony Dattoma is an Executive Vice President in CBRE’s Midtown Manhattan office, and has acted as a real estate consultant and tenant representative for many of CBRE’s largest institutional clients. Anthony specializes in representing both landlords and corporations with operations in Midtown Manhattan including lease acquisitions and dispositions for financial firms, experiential venues, media and Fortune 500 companies, as well as strategic development, implementation of occupancy cost-reduction strategies and advanced lease renewals on behalf of his clients. His extensive knowledge of the New York City real estate market has enabled Anthony to complete over 200 lease transactions totaling more than 14 million square feet. Recent select tenant representation assignments include:
- Accenture | Acquisition of 290,000 RSF at Brookfield’s One Manhattan West—new construction that is an integral part of the redevelopment of Manhattan’s West Side. Part and parcel to that assignment, he worked with Accenture to extend its lease at 1345 Avenue of the Americas for 85,000 RSF and expand its operations at 155 Avenue of the Americas by 30,000 RSF.
- CIGNA Healthcare | Acquisition of 60,000 RSF at Two Grand Central Tower.
- CreativeDrive (Division of Accenture) | 60,000 RSF renewal in Williamsburg Brooklyn
- Dow Chemical | 25,000-RSF acquisition at 499 Park Avenue that currently serves as the offices and conferencing center for Dow’s senior leadership team including its CEO.
- Fisher Brothers | Member of the Agency Team advising on the repositioning and lease up of 1345 Avenue of the Americas – a 2.2M RSF Trophy Asset.
- Golub Capital | 120,000 RSF relocation and expansion at 200 Park Avenue.
- Kimmeridge Energy | Relocation and expansion into 38,000 RSF at 15 Little West 12th.
- Mayer Brown | Acquisition of 200,000 RSF when relocating from 1675 Broadway to 1221 Avenue of the Americas.
- Park Resorts | 90,000 RSF renewal at 1325 Avenue of the Americas.
- TIAA | Advised TIAA its disposition of both 780 Third Avenue and 685 Third Avenue totaling 1.6M RSF.
- USPS | Disposed of 900,000 RSF on behalf of the United Stated Postal Service including a 99-year ground lease for one of the largest distribution facilities in NYC.
Anthony currently resides in Darien CT with his wife Alison and daughters Cameron & Caitlin.