Find Your Perfect Space
Ben Knight specializes in representing Fortune 500 corporations, high-growth start-ups, institutional owners and private developers in the sale and leasing of Office and R&D property throughout Silicon Valley. Ben advises clients to assist in the development and execution of strategies that align real estate decisions with business performance and management objectives.
In 2016, Ben was honored as “40 under 40” by the Silicon Valley Business Journal. Over his career, he has been responsible for completing in excess of 7M SF of transactions and recognized by the ASVB for Silicon Valley’s “Deal of the Year.” Clients have included Deutsche Asset Management, DivcoWest, Bixby Land Co., Boston Private Bank, MWest Properties, TPG Capital, Overton-Moore Properties, Hewlett-Packard, Philips Electronics, Delta Products, Rockwell Collins, LBA Realty, SteelWave, Westcore Properties, Four Corners Properties, and TMG Partners.
A native of Palo Alto, Ben earned undergraduate and graduate degrees in Washington, D.C., where he subsequently worked in the management consulting industry. At the Corporate Executive Board (NASDAQ: EXBD), he was part of a team that launched a B2B business services practice providing strategy, research, and advisory services to C-level executives of public and private companies.
In his free time, Ben enjoys mountain biking, golf, snowboarding, reading, and travel.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- CoStar Power Broker
- Association of Silicon Valley Brokers (ASVB)
- US Green Building Council
- The Belden Club
- San Francisco Real Estate Exchange (SF I REX)
- Licensed California Real Estate Agent
- Urban Land Institute
- Mentor for BUILD-East Palo Alto (www.build.org)
- George Washington University, Washington, DC, Master of Arts (with honors); Sociology
- American University, Washington, DC, Bachelor of Arts (with honors); double major in Political Science and Law & Society