Ben Probst joined CBRE Hubbell Commercial as a sales associate in 2021. He is a native of Des Moines Iowa and a 2021 graduate of the University of Iowa where he earned his BA in Entrepreneurship. Ben also was also a 4-year-letter-winner for the University of Iowa Baseball team as a pitcher. Ben brings a background of structure, hard work, and time management skills from his career as a student athlete. He is able to transfer many important qualities to the Commercial Real Estate industry.
Ben joined Team Synergy in 2023. Team Synergy is the top performing commercial brokerage team in Iowa credited with completing over 450 commercial real estate transactions valuing over $1 Billion over the past four years.
Ben is licensed in the State of Iowa and is proud to help grow the Commercial Real Estate aspect of his home state. He is focused on giving his expertise to his clients at all costs, while creating strong client relationships. Ben is able to put the client first and deliver the best possible outcome by being ethical, responsive, hardworking.
- The University Of Iowa - B.A in Entrepreneurship
Pro Affiliations / Accreditations
- Iowa Real Estate Salesperson License
- Iowa Commercial Real Estate Association Member (ICREA)
- Iowa Chapter CCIM - Member
- Des Moines Youth Baseball Coach
- Coach and Mentor with Can Play Non-Profit
- CBRE Des Moines Team Player of the Year Award 2022