Brady Wolfe is a Vice President in CBRE’s Tenant Representation group, based in the downtown Chicago office. His focus is on new business development within the healthcare, technology and professional services sectors. Brady specializes in guiding his clients through a systematic, organized approach with a high degree of transparency and communication throughout the entire real estate process.
Prior to joining the firm, Brady served as the Director of Advancement for a national higher education non-profit. In this role, Brady worked directly with the CEO and National Board of Directors to develop and implement short and long-term strategic plans for the organization.
Preceding this, Brady was a pharmaceutical consultant for a boutique managed care consultancy located on the east coast.
- Drake University, College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences – B.S. in Pharmaceutical Sciences – graduated Cum Laude
- University of Richmond – Robin’s School of Business
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Illinois Real Estate Salesperson
- Drake University, The First Tee – Volunteer Board Member
Partial Client Transaction List
- SBSB Law Portfolio
- Axis Capital
- Integramed/FCI Surgical Center
- Extreme Reach
- Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance
- Walker & Dunlop
- Tucker Ellis
- Fuel Transport
- Public Financial Management
- Roland Berger Strategy Consultants
- Orion Energy Systems
- Haimark Travel
- Anderson Economic Group
- Busse, Busse & Grasse
- RMG Networks
- Piece & Co.
- Moirano Gorman Kenny LLC