Brandon currently serves as Vice President with Valuation and Advisory Services in the Nashville office. He joined CBRE in December of 2022 after serving as a Real Estate Valuation Consultant with the Altus Group.
He has extensive experience with assignments involving financial institutions as well as right-of-way projects across the State of Tennessee. He has worked with a broad range of clients including owners, developers, state government, local municipalities, and REITs. Mr. Malone has experience in the appraisal of numerous property types including freestanding retail, shopping centers, suburban office, CBD office, industrial, multifamily, residential subdivisions, agricultural, vacant commercial land, and various special purpose properties. He has also performed various appraisal review assignments.
Mr. Malone has taken a variety of educational offerings through the Appraisal Institute and International Right of Way Association. He currently holds Certified General Real Estate Appraiser credentials in Florida, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Economics & Finance, Middle Tennessee State University
Professional Affiliation & Accreditations
- MAI, AI-GRS Designations, Appraisal Institute
- Member of the International Right of Way Association
- Pre-Qualified Right of Way Appraiser for the Tennessee Department of Transportation
- Argus Enterprise Software Certification