190 Carondelet Plaza
St. Louis, MO 63105
Brian Robertson is a Senior Vice President of CBRE Capital Markets and is a producer on the Debt & Structured Finance Team.
Brian focuses on securing debt and equity on multifamily properties and has specialized in FHA-insured multifamily loans for nearly 20 years. In collaboration with the St. Louis Debt and Structured Finance Team, financings are completed primarily through CBRE’s direct agency lending platform consisting of Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae and FHA/HUD programs. The team also maintains relationships with all types of capital sources including permanent, bridge/interim, construction, preferred equity, JV equity, mezzanine and portfolio capital sources.
- Bachelor of Arts from Drury University
- Masters of Business Administration from Washington University in St. Louis
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Southwest Mortgage Advisory Council, Board Member
- St. Dominic High School Advisory Board, Board Member
- St. Dominic High School Finance Committee, Member
- Balls for a Cause, Board Member
- ICD Parish Finance Council, Prior Board Member
- Volunteers in Medicine, Prior Board Member