Brooke Armstrong is the President of Advisory Services for Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansas. Based in Dallas, she also serves as market leader for Dallas-Fort Worth. In her role, she is responsible for the strategic direction and performance of the company’s Advisory Services business lines, including leasing, sales, property management and valuations throughout Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansas. She oversees a staff of more than 900 professionals who provide creative solutions and deliver exceptional outcomes for clients with local, national and global real estate requirements.
Over the course of her career, Brooke has established herself as one of the premier experts in the Dallas office market and is highly respected in DFW’s commercial real estate and broader business communities. Prior to joining CBRE in 2021, Brooke was a Managing Director at JLL in Dallas, where she led the firm’s Occupier practice. She began her career in 2004 as a broker at The Staubach Company, which was acquired by JLL in 2008.
- Bachelor degree in Finance from Oklahoma State University
Executive / Community Leadership
- Dallas Regional Chamber, Executive Women’s Roundtable
- Dallas Citizens Council, Member
- The Clayton Dabney Foundation, Board Member and Annual Fundraiser Co-Chair
- The Family Place, Board Member
- Leadership Dallas, Class of 2012