Find Your Perfect Space
400 E Main Street
Stockton, CA 95202
Experience Carla Woodworth serves as Senior Real Estate Manager of Asset Services for the Sacramento market in Northern California with her region including Mountain House, Tracy, Lathrop, Stockton, Sacramento, Roseville, and Napa. She’s held overall responsibility for property operations encompassing 1.7M SF/44 buildings. She has represented key clients such as InterContinental Management Corporation, AEW Capital Management, Aetna Life Insurance, UBS Realty Investors and Principal Global Investors.
Ms. Woodworth has been an owner representative since 1998 where her key strength has been property management. She’s demonstrated creative and profitable approaches to problem solving, development and execution of annual operating plans, developing strong teams and establishing relationships with clients, brokers, vendors, and tenants. Her management experience encompasses complete oversight and execution of all aspects of retail inclusive of anchor tenants, office, industrial and R&D. In addition, she has developed extensive experience in due diligence and associated nuances.
Ms. Woodworth’s relevant experience includes:
CBRE, Inc. (2010 –Present)
- Stockton, CA: 3.3M SF; 18 light industrial, R&D buildings/Land. 18 budgets.
- San Jose, CA: 1.3M SF; 14 retail, office, warehouse buildings.
- Sunnyvale, CA: 1.7M SF; 44 industrial buildings; $37M budget; Approx. 60 tenants
- Pleasanton, CA: 1.1M SF; 17 retail, office, light industrial, R&D buildings; 6 budgets.
- Milpitas, CA: 400K SF; 4 full-service office buildings; 3 NNN buildings; $2.2M budget.
Irvine Company (2006 –2010)
- Milpitas, CA: 1.2M SF; 36 NNN buildings; 33 budgets; $27M budget.
CBRE, Inc. (2003 –2006)
- San Jose, CA; 168,000 SF; 3 FS office/2 retail buildings; Approx. 60 tenants