190 Carondelet Plaza
St. Louis, MO 63105
Chris Knobbe is a Senior Appraiser in CBRE Valuation & Advisory Services St. Louis office. Mr. Knobbe began his career in commercial real estate in 2015 where he was a Senior Transaction Coordinator with Cushman & Wakefield. Mr. Knobbe transitioned to CBRE Valuation & Advisory Services in 2019.
Mr. Knobbe has experience in the appraisal of commercial real estate on behalf of national and regional banks, corporations, pension funds, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac lenders, private funds, law firms and individual investors. Mr. Knobbe has experience appraising multifamily properties including LIHTC and Section 8 HAP, CBD and suburban office, retail, industrial, mixed-use and specialty properties such as self-storage and mobile home parks. Mr. Knobbe is currently a candidate for designation with the Appraisal Institute.
- Bachelor degree in Hospitality Management from the University of Missouri - Columbia
- Appraisal Institute – Candidate for Designation
- State of Missouri (No. 2022003875)
- State of Illinois (No. 553.002886)
- State of Kansas (No. G-5031)