Christi Griggs is a First Vice President working with real estate investors and occupiers in transaction management, strategic repositioning, disposition consulting and asset management, primarily on Class A & B office and mixed-use properties. Her unique background in interior architecture feeds her creative approach to creating and implementing strategies for her clients. She takes a trusted ownership approach and is committed to the success of her clients.
Prior to coming to CBRE, Ms. Griggs served as a partner and new business development lead for landlord representation with Peloton Commercial Real Estate in San Antonio.
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), President, Executive Board Member Office, Co-Chair of Annual Symposium
- UTSA School of Architecture, Interior Design Advisory Board
- Leadership San Antonio, Class 39
- Texas Board of Architectural Examiners, Registered Interior Designer
- 4Word, Local Group Leader
Ms. Griggs began her career at Insite Architects in San Antonio as a Senior Designer. In this role, she was responsible for programming, space planning, design, specifications, and project and construction management of interior finish out projects.
Ms. Griggs started her formal real estate career with Trammell Crow Company in San Antonio, serving as a Senior Associate with a focus in transaction management. During her time with Trammell Crow Company, Ms. Griggs leased over 2.5 million-square-feet of office space in the San Antonio market.
Later, a partner with Peloton Commercial Real Estate, Ms. Griggs was responsible for business development, leasing and brokerage of office projects and tenant representation.
Ms. Griggs joined CBRE in June of 2018 as a First Vice President upon the merger of CBRE and Peloton Commercial Real Estate in San Antonio.
- USAA Real Estate Company DNA Partners
- Silver Ventures/Pearl
- Milam Capital
- Maier Siebel Baber
- Weston Urban
- Trammell Crow Partners
- BGK Group-Rosemont Realty First Winthrop
- Bio Dynamic Research Corp