2221 Rosecrans Avenue
El Segundo, CA 90245
Chris is the Global Facilities Management Lead for CBRE’s Technology, Media & Telecom Sector within Global Workplace Solutions and has been with CBRE for more than 14 years. As a resource to account teams, he provides operational insight across the sector, best practice sharing, drives innovation and assists with talent development. Chris works with new and existing clients to develop and refine service offerings supporting their CRE objectives.
Before his current position, Chris led facilities teams for several large multinational technology clients and held numerous facilities roles within the healthcare industry. Prior to working for CBRE, Chris served in the United States Navy as a Nuclear Propulsion Plant Operator and Training Coordinator.
- Global Facilities lead for 2.7 MSF of space across eight countries
- Responsible for facilities operations across nearly 9 MSF of data center, production, office and R&D space
- Led a team of 25 project management professionals through the highest single-month-move volume previously on record
- Planned and implemented a Building Scorecard assessment program identifying portfolio condition, risk, cost and competition
- Managed EVS space planning, staffing and material logistics for a 400,000 SF patient tower expansion
- Real Estate Brokers License (#110423), Washington State
- Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR), CoreNet Global (in-progress
- Master’s in Business Administration, Seattle University
- Bachelor of Arts, Finance, University of Washington
- Human Resource Management Certificate, University of Washington
- Naval Nuclear Power School, United States Navy