555 E. Lancaster Avenue
Radnor, PA 19087
Schuler is the Managing Director of Project Management responsible for overseeing operations
in the Greater Philadelphia market. Darrell focuses on managing ground up development, tenant improvements
and capital investments from inception to completion inclusive of strategic
planning, contract negotiations, budget development, construction oversight,
cost containment, and occupancy coordination.
Darrell has experience in land entitlement, zoning approvals, and construction management oversight for numerous commercial real estate projects. He has a proven track record leading successful projects for both institutional clients and as an occupier representative across various industries. Darrell also has successfully led global project management operations for large organizations. His focus on strategic planning, project financials, and relationship management contribute to the consistent delivery of best in class services.
Prior to starting at CBRE Darrell most recently worked for a national developer where he was responsible for full project lifecycle oversight for multiple award-winning projects in the Philadelphia area. Darrell started his career in Real Estate 15 years ago in construction management and has been engaged in the industry since then.
- Drexel University - Bachelor's of Science Degree in Business Administration
- Villanova University - Master of Business Administration in Finance & Real Estate Specialties
- Church & Dwight – Ewing, NJ 250,000 SF
- Confidential Corp HQ – Wilmington, DE 250,000 SF
- Confidential R&D Center – Philadelphia, PA 175,000 SF
- Teleflex – RTP, NC 130,000 SF
- Siemens (Corp R&D) – Princeton, NJ 100,000 SF
- Teleflex Medical – Boston, MA 91,000 SF
- Teleflex Medical – King of Prussia, PA 85,000 SF
- eMoney Adviors – Conshohocken, PA 85,000 SF
- Pratt & Whitney/Amercon – Harrisburg, PA 60,000 SF
- Teleflex Medical – Kernen, Germany 60,000 SF
- Symphony Health Solutions – Horsham, PA 40,000 SF
- Teleflex Medical – Mansfield, MA 30,000 SF
- Teleflex Medical – Kulim, Malaysia 30,000 SF
- Alstom Grid – Philadelphia, PA 25,000 SF
- Teleflex Medical – Menlo Park, CA 17,000 SF
- Church & Dwight
- Alstom Grid
- Teleflex Medical
- Semprus BioSciences
- Symphony Health Solutions
- LNR Partners
- KBS Realty
- Pratt & Whitney/Amercon
Team Overview - Philadelphia Project Management
Specializing in Project Management services throughout the Greater PA Region.
Cherry Hill, NJ
CBRE Project Management leveraged its local expertise of build-to-suit construction practices, local developer network and risk mitigation strategies to create a competitive environment that saved Subaru of America over $20 Million in costs.
Cherry Hill, NJ
CBRE managed a fast-tracked core and shell construction project to accommodate a cancer treatment and healthcare facility for Penn Medicine. The project included a new ground up 400+ space parking garage built adjacent to the existing facility.
CBRE leveraged its local expertise of build-to-suit construction practices, risk mitigating strategies and FUSION purchasing programs to save American Water millions in cost.