415 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
Darren Ringel is a state certified commercial real estate appraiser with MAI, AI-GRS, and LEED AP designations. With over 20 years of experience in the real estate industry, he has appraised and consulted on a wide range of commercial property types, including life science projects, luxury condominium complexes, industrial properties, high-rise office buildings, large-scale apartments, land, hospitals, and shopping centers. He has provided expert witness testimony and has been contracted for rent arbitration in order to help resolve real estate related disputes. As one of the few appraisers in the Bay Area with the LEED AP designation, he understands how to value solar panels and measure the impact of green characteristics in the overall valuation. He is also a review specialist who is engaged by third parties to review other’s appraisal work. In 2023, he was given CBRE's RISE (Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence) Award.
Prior to joining CBRE over 16 years ago, Darren was a Senior Real Estate Analyst at Kalinowski & Associates in Scottsdale, AZ .
Notable assignments include:
- Genesis Towers (711,000 SF)-CoStar's 2020 Deal of the Year
- Transamerica Building (512,000 SF)
- One Steuart Lane (120 ultra-luxury condos)
- Oceanwide Center (1.1 million SF of office, 265 condos, and 171-room Waldorf Astoria)
- Uber Headquarters (600,000 SF)
- Abbvie Headquarters (550,000 SF)
- Town of Scotia (appraised entire town)