Find Your Perfect Space
2100 McKinney Ave
Dallas, TX 75201
David N. Glasscock is a Senior Vice President in the Capital Markets group of CBRE in Dallas/Fort Worth. Mr. Glasscock’s specializations include: the adaptive reuse of urban real estate; land repositioning; office /industrial investment sales.
Mr. Glasscock concentrates on the redevelopment and reuse of properties in urban/suburban areas of Dallas/Fort Worth and represents clients in both the disposition and acquisition of commercial assets. David has spearheaded more than 5 million square feet of client requirements and 1 million square feet of corporate lease commitments. Mr. Glasscock and has spent his 30-year real estate career representing local, regional and national clients for their corporate and individual assignments. He has worked to serve top-tier clients, including Blue Cross Blue Shield, Dallas Habitat for Humanity, Parkland Health Systems, Cathay Bank, Wynn-Jackson, Capital One, Baylor Scott & White, First Baptist-Plano, FedEx, Benchmark Bank, Nortel, Fujitsu, Trammell Crow Company, Trinity Industries
- Bachelor of Arts, University of North Texas, Biology/Chemistry
Pro Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in State of Texas
- President, North Texas Commercial Association of Realtors (NTCAR), 2016
- North Texas Land Council Member
- Stemmons Business Owners Assoc., Board of Directors 2014-2022
- D CEO Power Broker
- William C. Jennings Award (Commercial Transaction of the Year for Texas)
- Dallas Business Journal Heavy Hitters Award, 2008, 2013
- UNT Foundation - Executive Board
- 1401 Elm Street, Dallas
- Discovery Land/Hillwood
- 500 S. Ervay
500 S. Ervay, Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Trinity Industries
225,000 SF/11 acres
- American National Bank
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
- Capital One
- Digital Reality
- Harwood International
- Insight Global
- McLarty Auto Group
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Team Overview - Land Services Group - North Texas
We excel at maximizing the value potential of land and securing great transaction partners for our clients.
CBRE’s Land Services Group in North Texas, led by Marty Neilon, David Glasscock, and Carter Kendall, is one of the largest and most experienced land specialty brokerage practices by volume in North Texas. With more than 50 years of real estate experience between them, Mr. Neilon, Mr. Glasscock and Mr. Kendall provide landowners the comprehensive ability to evaluate the highest and best uses of their land assets and to fully market them through all effective resources.
As land entitlement experts, they translate extensive knowledge of local land market conditions, competitive land parcels, active buyer groups, and the regulatory environment, into ultimately creating a strategy to maximize the value and success of their clients’ holdings.
With access to customized online marketing tools, cutting edge marketing materials, and a land buyer network second to none, Mr. Neilon, Mr. Glasscock and Mr. Kendall, have one of the largest land marketing platforms in the industry. Their acquisition and disposition experience covers all types of land zoning, including industrial, retail, medical, office, single-family, multi-family, and rural investments.
CBRE Land Services Group is a national network of experienced professionals focused exclusively on land transactions. Our land brokers leverage the vast CBRE global platform, drawing on market experts in development, and other brokerage specialties including retail, office, multifamily and industrial. Our mission is to accelerate your success through superior market knowledge, industry-leading marketing technology, and a global real estate perspective. CBRE Land Services Group professionals maximize the marketing reach of listed properties by combining international scope and local expertise with a worldwide network of relationships and a robust national marketing platform.
- Grand Prairie Prime Outlets
- FDIC Land Disposition Portfolio
- The Colony DBSI Bankruptcy Disposition
- Arlington Tech Center Portfolio
- Bank of America Land Asset Disposition
- Hardin-Simmons University Land Acquisition
- Lewisville Crossroads REO Sale
- Texas Proton Therapy Cancer Center Land Acquisition
- Baylor Hospital Land Acquisition
- Canadian Access Land Acquisition
- Circle 5 Ranch Disposition
- Verizon Wireless Corporate Land Acquisition
- SRP Medical Land Acquisition
- David Weekley Urban Townhome Land Acquisition
- Heartland Master Planned Community