David Todd Jr. is a Senior Vice President in CBRE’s Office Tenant Representation Group in Atlanta since 2006. With more than 20 years of experience, Mr. Todd specializes in representing office tenants while developing creative real estate strategies that provide the needed flexibility as clients face the challenges associated with growth and cultural changes in the marketplace. His expertise allows him to provide the most effective financial strategies related to consolidations, relocations, acquisitions, and dispositions.
Prior to his career in real estate, Mr. Todd was CEO of an Internet software company, Laconic Logic, where he provided strategic vision and developed partnership alliances.
Mr. Todd has successfully represented a diverse group of clients ranging from large corporations, governmental entities, the entertainment industry, growth-oriented entrepreneurs, medical practices, large and small law firms and major non-profit organizations.
Mr. Todd has played integral roles in some of Atlanta’s most significant real estate transactions including advising the City of Atlanta on the sale of Underground Atlanta and Turner Field (former Atlanta Braves Stadium), and the marketing of Atlanta’s historic Civic Center. In addition, Mr. Todd worked with Chime Solutions to create a national call center bringing more than 1,000 jobs to the City of Morrow, GA.
Mr. Todd is an Atlanta native with two children. He enjoys running, biking, and outdoor concerts.
- M.B.A., Harvard Business School – Awarded the Johnson & Johnson Leadership Fellow
- B.A., Morehouse College
Pro Affiliations / Accreditations
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Atlanta, Former Board of Directors
- Central Atlanta Progress, Executive Committee Member
- McPherson Implementation Local Redevelopment Authority (MILRA), Former Board Member
- Saved By The Ball Foundation - Advisory Board Member
- CBRE Black Excellence Network Group Member
- CASA/GAL for Children (Former Board Member)
- Recognized by Georgia Trend Magazine as of “Georgia’s 500 Most Influential Leaders of 2022”
- AGL Resources
- The Beck Group
- Boys & Girls Club of Metro Atlanta
- Aristocrat Technologies
- One Stop Productions
- Windsor Stevens Development
- CASA/GAL For Children
- City of Atlanta
- Invest Atlanta
- Gordon & Rees, LLP
- Grady Health Foundation
- Greenberg Taurig, LLP
- Matlock Advertising
- Radio One, Inc.
- Royal Bank of Scottland
- Scout Marketing
- Chime Solutions
- Fulton County Government